Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

My Best Friend

📷 image by Holiday Greeting Cards

So often when I talk about you, 
I start with my words "my best friend." 
But I know I seldom tell you 
how much I appreciate the time 
and the sharing, the memories, 
and even the silly jokes 
that make you such a unique person in my life... 
By now, we can almost finish 
each other's sentences. 
You know all about me and like me anyway! 
I know all about you and I keep it to myself! 
That kind of trust doesn't happen overnight. 
That's why I want to let you know 
that you and your friendship 
are a precious part of my life 
and always will be...

words credited to : Holiday Greeting Cards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻