Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Shunning The Past


I am dreaming
..shunning
..running away so fast..
that I don't even want to glance back.
My heart is beating fast..
I'm grasping for air..
I don't wanna let this time to pass 
..shunning
My mind is hoping, it isn't true
they are coming..to get me..
run..run
I do not belong here..but it isn't fair..
I
regret
it
...
let me go..let me go..
crying..sobbing..too late..
they are coming to get me..
please...please..let me go..
out of this castle!
..'shun'...
I don't wanna go back..
they say..
"You can't undone what's been done!"
I've tried..but I can't .. I can't..
I don't wanna wake up..I don't wanna feel it..
Yes.. I wanna go..I wanna go..I wanna go..
I am still here
..Stuck
..Alone
..Staring..somewhere..
then..
reality..
am 
here
...
Copyright © Emeli, February 2016 - All Rights Reserved

#go #letmego #runaway
#shunning #past #runningbride


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ Emeli

nuffnang

STORE AFFILIATES