Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Your Kiss

📷image credits to the owner

It's been a long time
How would it be..
to look in your eyes again...
The answer is in your kiss.
It's been a long time, 
nobody dared.. 
for me to feel
that amazing moment..
As your hands reached for my face,
our lips locked..
and from there..it all comes back...
the tenderness..the sweetness 
of the moment..
Your kiss..
brings back memories,
of what it feels to be wanted.
Your kiss..
takes me
to what I've been missing.
 Your kiss..
soft and tender,
yet can't tell what's in it...
but at least..
that kiss..
wakes up the undead..
I hadn't recalled how it feels,
until you..
again..

~ €mpêråtrïzV

Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily, April 2016 - All Rights Reserved           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻