Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Thankful For The Day

📷images credit to wallhere.com/en/wallpaper/523336

"How precious is that moment,
walking freely through the meadows...
How golden is that time,
sniffing aromas around the bushes...
How blissful is that day,
opening my eyes for these wonderful creations...

For every moment that I could stand,
I would cherish it.
For every minute that I could breathe,
I would be joyful.
For every single day that I could wake up,
it would be a relief,
that YOU have given me another day 
with those so dear to me.."

~ €mpêråtrïzV

Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily, May 2016 - All Rights Reserved

#precioustime #thankful #anotherday #every

**I was able to compose this poem
 when I had been able to get up
 and feel no more the throbbing pain for days..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻