Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

When The Clock Strikes 12

📷image credits to wallpaperaccess.com/cute-cinderella

When  Cinderella almost didn't make it to the ball.
It was the time I die when you left.
When the fairy godmother came
 in the nick of time to save the day.
That's when God lifted me up to save the house.
When Prince Charming asked her to dance
to let the crowd know whom he had chosen.
There is that one who has helped me carry
through the darkest night.
When the clock strikes 12 and it was time
for Cinderella to leave.
The time has come for me to go
and leave from your sight.

~ €mpêråtrïz

Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily, May 2016 - All Rights Reserved

#Cinderella #clockstrikes12 #time #prose


1 comment:

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻