Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

YOU ..Despite It All

             
📷 image credit cuded.com/anime-illustrations-by-cartoongirl7
          
YOU hurt me and; then YOU say sorry...
But you hurt me again...
YOU say you don't love me..then you show some love..
Then you ignore me again...
YOU treat me just as a toy...which you need when you are bored..
Then you throw it away...
Just like a thing that you pick up in times of need...only in need..
Then you find it useless...
But my heart pains each time I see you happy with someone else...
because I Still want you to be happy with Me..♥♥
And just want YOUR arms to die in...

(written with permission from someone I chat online but forget his/her name)

Copyright ©1st published @Sunflower for Emily, September 2014 - All Rights Reserved 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻