Friday, December 25, 2015

Full Moon at Christmas

© December 2015  by  Emeli

Breaking dawn at Christmas, watching through the sky,
Beautiful moon setting in full is good to look at
As if the nature calling me to take a shot.
Though throbbing pan inside my head keep on pushing,
There's a charm in the dark sky I cannot stop looking.
Deep on this dark hour with the trees trying to hide it,
The wind suddenly blows as if to stop me taking it.
The shadow  of the dark creepy as it seems
The fright I feel on what I might see
Still, I cannot elude
 the enchantment it brings
To pursue saving 
the memory of what might not be..
 for long..

Copyright © Emeli, December 2015 - All Rights Reserved

#poem #fullmoon #christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ Emeli

nuffnang

STORE AFFILIATES