Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Full Moon at Christmas


📷 image by EmilyM.

Breaking dawn at Christmas, 
watching through the sky,
Beautiful moon setting in full
 is good to look at...
As if nature calling me to take a shot.
Though throbbing pain inside my head keep on pushing,
There's a charm in the dark sky I cannot stop looking at.
Deep in this dark hour with the trees trying to hide it,
The wind suddenly blows as if to stop me from taking it.
The shadow  of the dark is creepy as it seems
The fright I feel about what I might see
Still, I cannot elude the enchantment it brings
To pursue saving the memory of what 
might not be...
 for long...

~ €mpêråtrïzV

~Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily, December 2015 - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻