Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Whispers of You in the Silence

 

In the quiet of the night, I feel the space,
Where once you stood, now an empty place.
The moon casts shadows, soft and low,
But none can match your gentle glow.

The stars, they whisper across the sky,
In their twinkling, I hear your sigh.
A universe vast, yet you're not near,
In every silence, it's you I hear.

The breeze carries memories, sweet and clear,
Of laughter shared, of joy, of cheer.
Yet in its wake, a single tear,
For all I wish, is you were here.

In dreams, I find you close once more,
We dance on some celestial shore.
But morning breaks, and dreams must fade,
Leaving behind the love we made.

So I'll hold tight to what once was,
To every memory, every cause.
For though you're gone, the love still true,
In every beat, my heart calls for you.
~ €mpêråtrïzV

Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily,  30 May 2024 - All Rights Reserved

 

Protected by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻