Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

What Am I ..Becoming ..

I once had a beautiful mind,
and I thought I could fill somebody's gap.
I once had a sensitive heart, 
and I inspired and motivated someone's craft.
I had that freedom to play under the sun,
unmindful of the rains whenever they came.
One sudden gush of wind...
it came from nowhere.
The once bright and joyful laughter
swallowed through the dark...
never to see it again...
What am I becoming? .. the voice within asked.
The mind that fills,
now sorting things out
to a scheme that she was not.
What am I becoming? .. the voice keeps ringing,
the heart that moves, 
now, frightening the scare out of your door.
I become one's nightmare
entering the dreams 
of what I thought I would not become.
Drag anyone close to my face,
let it consume or be with me.
Find happiness at night,
afraid and hiding when the dawn breaks in
Wanted to lay eyes again on the bright morning sun
yet, it would only forecast my doom.

~ €mpêråtrïzV

Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily, March 2016 - All Rights Reserved

📷image credits to the owner

1 comment:

  1. What I am becoming....maybe it is a question of wondering,or maybe there's a bothering of mind...But a prayer is a powerful to guide us...🌹🙏🏼God bless

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻