Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Far Away


I am looking at you, but you didn't notice.
I am talking to you, but you're not listening.
I am touching your face, but you're fast asleep
I am holding your hands, but you take them away
I am trying to make you laugh, but you just frown at me
I am kissing you, but your thoughts are far away from here.

The stare you had set on me before
 .. is no longer there.
The eagerness you shared with me when we talk back then
 .. is now lost in the air.
The attention you had given me even when you're about to fall asleep
 .. is nowhere to find.
The touch you had more than lovingly returned
 ..is nothing but an ice-cold treatment.
The smile you had shown me
 ..is now complete sarcasm.
The love you have so confidently expressed whilst will not change
 ..is now a dire insult to my womanhood and sanity.

The times you have never filled in the tank,
you never let me do too.
The times we fight, we have never talked it out.
You're far away now
 ..and I'm becoming for what it causes.
Time flies...
 I too would be so far away from your sight.

~ €mpêråtrïzV

Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily, March 2016 - All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻