Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

EL F a r o

📷*image credit to bestanimations.com


Swaying movements from afar
Seeing it goes side to side.
I'm looking like a czar,
Guarding every move and tides

I have seen the angry waves, 
I can feel the silent mood.
Deep within, a hideous grave,
A mystery behind abode.

I'm an island all alone,
Yet, a sight could make one turn.
Though, too many years have gone by,
My tower still stands and burns.

I'm the eye that guides the dark
Giving each vessel a sight,
Keeping the night to send spark.
I am the house swirling the light.

~ €mpêråtrïzV

Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily, March 2016 - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻