Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Shunning The Past

📷image credits to the owner

I am dreaming
..shunning
..running away so fast...
that I don't even want to glance back.
My heart is beating fast...
I'm gasping for air...
I don't wanna let this time pass 
..shunning
My mind is hoping, it isn't true
they are coming..to get me...
run..run
I do not belong here..but it isn't fair...
I
regret
it
...
let me go..let me go...
crying..sobbing..too late...
they are coming to get me...
please...please..let me go...
out of this castle!
..' shun'...
I don't wanna go back.
they say.
"You can't get undone what's been done!"
I've tried... but I can't... I can't...
I don't wanna wake up...I don't wanna feel it...
Yes... I wanna go...I wanna go...I wanna go...
I am still here
..Stuck
..Alone
..Staring..somewhere...
then...
reality...
am 
here
...

~ €mpêråtrïzV

Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily, February 2016 - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻