Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Farewell


If you will see the sun coming from the east,
remember me.
If you see the sunset in the dusk sky,
try to whisper my name.
If you see a butterfly  flying on its colorful wings,
follow it and rejoice for the happiness it brings.
If you see the sunflower in the meadow, 
remember my face who walks with you in the willow.

... I love you till the morning after,
... love to see and hear your laughter.
... I cry when I remember the past,
... I die when you breathe your last.

~ €mpêråtrïzV

Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily, February 2016 - All Rights Reserved


📷image credits to peakpx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻