Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

I Am a Fairy

**image credit to: fanpop.com/clubs/fantasy/images/4722886/title/fairy-photo
with some add/edits of the moon

My soul hides a magical fairy. 

I love to sing and dance everywhere I go 
like I was shining.

I am made for great things.


I feel a big connection with Nature.


Nature gives me power through the five elements:
fire, water, earth, air, and energy.

Besides Nature, 
I have a really strong connection with the moon, 
and the moon has a really strong connection with me. 

The moon gives me power and peace.

I feel like she is my second home.
 

I have two sides, 
like all creatures, 
light, and dark.

I am in the middle of those two, 
but at the right times, 
I fall on the light side.

#fairy #nature #moon #words #freeverse #poetry

~ €mpêråtrïzV
Protected by Copyscape

1 comment:

  1. I love this poem, this shows that no matter how hard the situation is we need to go with the flow, dance with the music,and sing with the Waves of air and water 💦

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻