Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape Protected by Copyscape

Spotify Podcaster

Hope Amidst The Storm


In the quiet of the night, I lie awake,
A month of pain, a heart that aches.
Chronic hives and bruises, 
a relentless tide,
Brings waves of worry I cannot hide.
Depression's shadow looms so near,
Whispering doubts, feeding my fear.
What if this leads to something more?
A storm within my own cell, a future unsure. 
Sadness wraps me in its cold embrace, 
Anxiety's grip, a relentless chase. Physical pain, a constant friend,
When will this suffering ever end? I search for solace, a helping hand, But it feels like no one understands. 
In this battle, I stand alone, Yearning for comfort, a place called home. 
Yet within me, a spark remains, 
A flicker of hope amidst the pains. For even in darkness, light can be found, 
In the depths of despair, strength is unbound. 

~ €mpêråtrïzV

 Copyright ©EmperatrizV @Sunflower for Emily,  23 September 2024 - All Rights Reserved

 

Protected by Copyscape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is valuable to us, let me know what you think and how words touch your soul. Thank you..~ 🌻